I'm looking for a mentor in Western Washington

Tony S

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a link to a local forum where some of the members are very talented and meet up sometimes to help each other out. The majority of the folks there are on the wet side, I mean west side of the mountains.

Pacific Northwest Photography Forum

OP
Dinardy

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Big dittos to the advice already given:

* Check out the mentoring offered here. You can learn A LOT from working online with someone.
* Post images for feedback. You will get an amazing amount of advice for free if you are polite, respectful of people's time, and put in the effort
* Respond when others ask for CC. Even if you do not feel like an expert, you have a valuable opinion and your own unique eye. Studying other's images will help you "see" what works and what does not.
* Find a local meet-up
* If you still want a local, one-on-one mentor be prepared to pay them for their time.

Thank you for solidifying what has already been said JenR, I appreciate all the advice that has been given! I'm looking forward to growing within the online community

OP
Dinardy

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Here's a link to a local forum where some of the members are very talented and meet up sometimes to help each other out. The majority of the folks there are on the wet side, I mean west side of the mountains.

Pacific Northwest Photography Forum

Thanks for the tip Tony, I'm checking the site out now.

Most reactions

New Topics