I'm new around here

noobyy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello all i'm a new guy in this forum i've been in photograhy for quite some time now, i've been intersted in it since the age of 9 and i'm 14 nw tis year and i'm a heavy Photograher

well...i wish to have an introduction or anythng from this forum i wish to noe hw thngs flow here

so pls intro. or smthg really appreciate it

thx all

Well we will start with language, Not everyone speaks TXT and IM not to mention I don't begin to assume translators have translations for them.

Speak with full words and sentances.

ouh okay thx so are you using Cannon's EF lenses?

ouhh i'm using the Sony Alpha 100 n awaiting for it's successor haha well..my father support on me alot i'm jux 14! haha

ouh yeah i won a Cannon Lense EF Book durng a photography course so errr..if you nid any information about their lenses i can refer to the book..

i mean EF Lense not Lense EF

Speak full English please. It is most peoples pet peeve... and there are a lot of people on the forum that are from other parts of the world and don't speak English good to start with, so they have no idea what you talking about. Plus it makes you look like your not very smart. But I know that's not the case is it? :D

Speak full English please. It is most peoples pet peeve... and there are a lot of people on the forum that are from other parts of the world and don't speak English good to start with, so they have no idea what you talking about. Plus it makes you look like your not very smart. But I know that's not the case is it? :D

I remember a couple years ago a friend of mine put me down as a referal on another forum when he joined, he did the same things, getting into a forum is a bigger undertaking than many people their age realize, especially when their internet career is mostly IM and TXT.

This forum is a lot more restrained than that one, It'll take a wile to get out of these habbits but it is the best way to get recognized.

Judging by your post, You know this user?

Welcome to the forum Noobyy. Hope you enjoy us here, and learn a lot. We all were young upstarts once. And I 2nd the txt & im thing, it's all Greek to me.

Welcome :)

what is txt and im?

Vielleicht so etwas wie SMS und Skype? :p

I'm all for correct grammar and spelling, but he's 14 and lives in Singapore, so English may not be his primary language. Regardless, I'm sure you wouldn't want people to harass your kid about how they are typing, so really, give the kid a break.

Hey Noobyy, I spoke to you briefly the other day. Hope to see some Photos of Singapore soon. Take care.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back