DanielPSAC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
psactionsclub.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello I'm new here.

My name is Daniel. I've been doing events photography (Weddings, parties etc) for about 10 years. Before that I was too young to really do anything professionally. In some way or another, I've been playing around with cameras, photoshop and websites since I was 14.

I've never really been involved in forums before, but I've been making some changes recently. Namely that I've started going out of my comfort zone a bit... For personal and professional reasons.

I've been working on starting a new club for photoshop actions & training, but I'm looking for beta testers. So forums seem like a smart place to go. And I'm hoping that I can make some real friends here and get involved in the community.

Would love to know if it's ok to post something here about the club to give away some lifetime memberships in exchange for feedback, and if so where I should post it?

I'm sure there are some real high-level pros here who do events photography, but I'd love to contribute if I can. I work in a small town so my own experience might be useful to people in the same situation.

Regards,
Dan

Welcome to TPF, Dan! I'm sorry, but we don't allow anyone joining and immediately promoting a company. You are certainly welcome to contact 4Nines or another site owner (look at the right side bottom of the main page under Contact Us) to become a Supporting Vendor, if promotions are a regular part of your business. You'll get your own vendor sub-forum as well as lots of internet exposure here, which may be of interest to you. Feel free to explore this option!

This is a site where we do have professionals who post their recent work, but it's usually for feedback and general discussion. We have a wide range of photographers here, from our working pros down to the newcomer who just became interested in photography and has questions. Most of us fall in between, as enthusiastic amateurs. ;)

I hope you check out our Photo Galleries and share some of your work. It's the best way to get to know everyone and share tips. You may also like chatting with your fellow pros in the Business District. Please keep posting and have fun!

Welcome to TPF, Dan! I'm sorry, but we don't allow anyone joining and immediately promoting a company. You are certainly welcome to contact 4Nines or another site owner (look at the right side bottom of the main page under Contact Us) to become a Supporting Vendor, if promotions are a regular part of your business. You'll get your own vendor sub-forum as well as lots of internet exposure here, which may be of interest to you. Feel free to explore this option!

This is a site where we do have professionals who post their recent work, but it's usually for feedback and general discussion. We have a wide range of photographers here, from our working pros down to the newcomer who just became interested in photography and has questions. Most of us fall in between, as enthusiastic amateurs. ;)

I hope you check out our Photo Galleries and share some of your work. It's the best way to get to know everyone and share tips. You may also like chatting with your fellow pros in the Business District. Please keep posting and have fun!

Thanks for the info terri!

I will definitely contact you guys about promo when I launch this little side-project! I'd do it now but I'm literally just getting people to test it out to see what can be improved :)

Thanks for the info though and I'm enjoying the forum so far. Lots of great info!

Hello Daniel, hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back