What's new

I'm new here...

susieb721

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Mid-Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few of my "back road bumblin'" shots. cc welcome. I'm a hobbyist and shoot with a fujiS5700 point and shoot. I edit in Picnik.com

1.
Trees1edit1.jpg


2.
pavillionstraightenandcolorfix.jpg


3.
growoldnotext.jpg


4.
Earthfixtxt.jpg
 
I love #3. I think if you were in the middle of the road it would have been even better.
 
Favourites are 2 and 3; great composition on both. Same for the colours. Biggest annoyance for both is the distracting watermark.
I feel 1 has too much empty space at the bottom, but looks like an area which you could get some great shots.
As for 4 its a nothing shot to me; but I don't like photo with quote style pictures.
 
for the equipment and the software you're using these are lovely. You have a good eye for aesthetically pleasing composition. :)
 
#1: i just miss some one walking towards the viewer from the remote end; otherwise very good

#2: The framing here is truly professional; wonderful shot; a dreamy feeling

#3: Excellent shot; yes, as pointed out already, a central view of road can be powerful here, but i liked your variance here equally well

#4: An attempt on creativity; but the fallen leaf is not powerful to hold ones view here; yet i like it

:D
 
add my vote to #3. was the vignetting intentional or just an added unexpected bonus? makes me miss michigan :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom