I'm new!

Clairebear12576

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Claire and I am In Middle School. I have always had a photography eye and I am suddenly really interested in Photography. So, is there any tips, rules or advice you wanna give me? Go ahead! I'm all ears! :D

Welcome to TPF Claire! All ears eh? That must make wearing hats very difficult!. ;) Do you have a camera now? If so, the best advice I can offer is to take pictures, and post them for critique and then act on the advice given by other members. There are LOTS of on-line tutorials and YouTube videos that will help as well.

Thanks! I don't have a camera. I'm using my iPad Mini. It actually has a really good camera!

Wow, when you're in my age, i'm sure you are a professional photographer.

Welcome, Claire!

Welcome!! I have found Youtube to be my friend when it comes to interesting camera instruction. save your money and keep your eyes out for a used SLR and you might get lucky and find a deal. or hope a generous relative will get you an intruductory digital SLR like a Canon T3. Photography can be very simple or very complicated and involved. I got my first education in high school with a photography class.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back