What's new

Im no good at titles, C&C welcome

Chateau la feet!

The agony of Da Feet!

Wine and a snack!

Does this wine smell corky? LOL

Wine from HEELSburg!

Nobody Toes the trouble I've seen!

Like the photo!
 
Wine and the Cruel Shoes.

Like it too!
 
The triumph of wine, and the agony of de-feet.
Nice shot.
My only critique is the blue of the vase, it seems to pull my eye to the left of the photo, away from the wine, glass and feet, a minor distraction.
 
Thank you all for the ideas and comments.

I was a little worried about the blue vase but thought it was dark enough it would be ok.
 
Not a fan usually of these set-up shots, but this one is great!! I like very much! This things got character! LHS seems a little underexposed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom