I'm on Cloud 9 Right Now

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My next door neighbor is one of the head interior designers for the local VA hospital. She gets to decide what photos, paintings, etc. go there and where. She stopped by my house and said she wanted to buy some of my stuff! I'm so excited.

Congrats, I'm very happy for you. If she needs something a bit different from what you have feel free to drop her my name and number. :wink:

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Wow, that is sooo cool. I'm happy for you. Congratulations! Quite an achievement.

Congrats, that's awesome!

wow,congrats and good luck.

Can you ask her to stop by my house as well ?

LOL J/K

Congrats~~~

Like... some of your furniture?

My next door neighbor is one of the head interior designers for the local VA hospital. She gets to decide what photos, paintings, etc. go there and where. She stopped by my house and said she wanted to buy some of my stuff! I'm so excited.

Is it for the psych. ward? She wants all the crazies to look at them and tell her what they "see". Just kidding...congrats, man.:mrgreen:

thank you all for the comments. i don't know what the furniture comment was about though.

i have to print them out in one of these sizes which she will choose
12x24
16x20
16x24
20x20
20x24
20x30
24x36

and i have to mat it.

thank you all for the comments. i don't know what the furniture comment was about though.

"She stopped by my house and said she wanted to buy some of my stuff!"

Just a little joke.

Congrats on the recognition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back