I'm pregnant and it's a

Well congratulations! That's awesome! Take lots of pictures of the pregnancy, so you can look back on it, and show your daughter when she gets older. Good luck!

Congratulations!

WOOT!

Congrats, Megan!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Let us know where you are registered so we can buy you stuff!!!

You do realize you're obligated to have every cliche pregnancy pose photographed, beginning with the heart hands on belly with ultrasound superimposed in the center. :)

Hehe! Congratulations! All the best to you.

Congrats and enjoy.

You should do one of those preggo progression photoshoots. Congrats!

:smileys:Congratulations! Those little bouncy smileys kinda represent what it felt like my kids were doing sometimes [often] when they were little...bouncing all over the place and grinning from ear to ear while they did it!

Also--your title evoked a memory for me.
When I first learned I was pregnant with my eldest, I was working for a publishing company here in town. I'd gone in to tell my boss (Sheila) and while we were talking, a co-worker came in. A Co-worker (Sandra) whom I detested (because I'm not really fond of backstabbers and people who would rather play politics than do their jobs) and she detested me. Sheila was so excited she told Sandra the news.

Sandra's response:
"A HUMAN baby?"

My response:
"That's kinda what we're hoping for, but I guess as long as it's healthy..."

She swore that she didn't think I was really PREGNANT, she thought we were being funny and that I was getting a new pet.
Yeah, right. :lol:

The baby was, in fact, human, and turned out to be quite an amazing example of its species. ;)

Wooohooooo!!!! Congrats!!!

Most reactions

Back