What's new

I'm ready to bet you can't do the same...

I can!! I just can't post pictures like that here!
 
Confused - you say the source is the free-backgrounds website? So its not your own photograph?

I can!! I just can't post pictures like that here!

O.O you have a tail?

And its feathered??
 
Kind of confused by your DOF choice on this one, I must admit.

Thank you for your comment robbins. What is confusing in my DOF choice here?

Probably the fact that the vast majority of the shot, indeed the most prominent portions of the bird, are out of focus. Makes for a very distracting effect.
 
Confused - you say the source is the free-backgrounds website? So its not your own photograph?

The site belongs to me, and the photos too.

Now you have two ad-covered sites that you're linking to constantly? You're edging perilously close to being a simple spammer at this point. If you're here exclusively to promote your web sites, you're welcome to become a paid sponsor, but I'm pretty sure that otherwise you're dancing very very close to violating the rules of the forum.

ETA: From the FAQ link in the top-navigation toolbar, ^^^ up there at the top of the page:

* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.
 
Last edited:
Kind of confused by your DOF choice on this one, I must admit.

Thank you for your comment robbins. What is confusing in my DOF choice here?

Probably the fact that the vast majority of the shot, indeed the most prominent portions of the bird, are out of focus. Makes for a very distracting effect.

Euh... it's very usual... Like you - I guess - I would have prefered to have the head in the foreground so I think I understand what you mean...
 
Mishele's response is, BY FAR, the most intriguing...

Otherwise, it's a unique moment, unfortunately spoiled by poor choice of aperture.
 
Mishele's response is, BY FAR, the most intriguing...

Otherwise, it's a unique moment, unfortunately spoiled by poor choice of aperture.

I agree for Mishele's !

It is not an unique moment: they do this many time a day.

I'm afraid I hadn't the choice for the aperture: ISO 1600 (Canon 400D maximum speed), 1/400 f/2.5 with 100mm (160 equivalant). f/4 could be possible but 1) I am a nervous man! 2) The bird was moving a lot

100mm f/2 Canon bokeh is a little bit nervous, I'm agree...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom