I'm ready to leave the country.

invisibledemon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol, who wants to give me a job. ;) willing to travel.

im so very tired of america,
anybody have opinions on which country would be a better option?

If you're not too bothered about money, go and do some useful stuff in third world countries.

It's what I'll be doing in my gap year :wink:

If you ACTUALLY want to travel, visit this site. You never stay in one country for more than a year :).

Of course, there ARE a couple of requirements.

ireland sounds good. lol, would love to go there.

and thanks for the link harmony, but im not a very religous type person, dont think i would fit the requirements.

and mdcrisp: im trying to get out of this country before i becomes a third world country.

lol.

i dunno, im just so very tired of being here.

is it any different in your country, wherever that may be?

I hear you can go over to Japan and score a job teaching conversational English really easily, even without an English degree. And I hear it's pretty easy to get a similar job in most other Asian countries, and even some in Europe. So that might be something to consider if you want to hit up Japan for a while.

Better yet, check out if the US has any reciprocal working holiday agreements anywhere, if you're a student I think the bunac program can help you out. And Ireland's fab, just like Hertz said. Fiji's great too, not sure about working there but people will wake you up just to say hello.

Are ya looking to permanently relocate or just travel somewhere else for a while?

permanantly, or temporary, it dont matter to me.
i'd rather just play it by ear.

lol.

im gonna have to look up that bunac thing.

damn, nobody offered me a job.
lmao. oh well.

Better? I think that's a matter of opinion. If I could go anywhere outside of the US it'd probably be to the Alps, New Zealand, or really any asian country (so I can see where all of our money is going).

good point.
i'd really like to go to great britain. ive always wanted to go there. just never have.
only downside is that its cold. i can deal with rain.

Britain is great.

I would never move.

What parts would you be interested in?

london, then wherever i ended up.
would like to see the whole country.

london, then wherever i ended up.
would like to see the whole country.
London's a great place if you can afford to stay around here. Everything is expensive here, especially if you're coming in from abroad, so just bare that in mind.

Avoid anywhere further east than Whitechapel. Trust me.

Most reactions

Back