What's new

I'm seeing double

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
27
Location
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is going on here? I'm using 2 flashes at 128th power set about 60 degrees from each other 3" from the subject. The camera is on manual set at 250th @f/22 ISO 200. It's on a tripod using a remote release. The first flash is wired and the second is slaved. I don't understand why I'm getting a double image here.
The only thing I can think of is a delay in the slaved flash. I'd sure appreciate it if someone could lead me to a solution.
$double image.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom