What's new

Im the begginer

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to take pictures of mostly nature and people. I took a few photos tell me what you think I took them with a casio exilm 7.2 mega pixes. Like I said I am really new to this, when I take pictures I feel so good and it just fits me so well. I don't have a camera right now, but Im working to get one. Ehtier a D90 or a rbel T1i. Im researching on cameras. But im welling to listen and learn what needs to be learned and get all the help I can get.


Lizzyspicturestaken358.jpg


Lizzyspicturestaken359.jpg


Lizzyspicturestaken360.jpg


Lizzyspicturestaken361.jpg


Lizzyspicturestaken356.jpg
 
you picked the right time of day, so you have that going for you. on the neg. side: most are out of focus and the lighthouse is not entirely in the frame. if you cover some of these basics you are on the right track.
 
You got a eye for photos and that is key if you want to be a photographer. Good job on that and I did notice some of the images being a little soft. That is probably due to the camera lens your using. You may want to save up for a Dslr to have fun with. Good job on the photos!
 
I love the one with the lifeguard chair!!!
 
Camera Make: CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.
Camera Model: EX-Z75
Image Date: 2007:12:28 20:05:01
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 8.4mm (35mm equivalent: 51mm)
Exposure Time: 0.020 s (1/50)
Aperture: f/3.6
ISO equiv: 200
White Balance: Manual
Light Source: Daylight
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)


Maybe try switching the white balance to auto. You are shooting in manual and have it set to daylight, when the shots appear to be at dusk.
 
I agree with most of the rest... excellent eye for pictures, now work out the details of focus, exposure and composition. These pictures show you're on a good start.
 
I like them all, I agree with others regarding the out of focus. I do wish the third picture you would've capture the entire lighthouse.

:thumbup: the life guard chair is my 2nd fav
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom