I'm the best Photographer ever. My camera is completely manual!

Did you use a mechanical shutter or did you raise and lower the curtain yourself? I'm just sayin', if you're truly hard-core...

Really? I thought you were better than having to resort to using 'meters'.

You should be able to just look at the light and know what settings to use.

noob

I think if you're not using glass plates, mixing your own emulsion, and not using flash powder, you're cheating.

What were you thinking VI? You didn't make it hard enough for those to be good photos. :confused:

Actually, I just cupped my hand over the sensor that I have hardwired into my eye socket and removed it for the exposure then put it back over. I then jack into the computer and transmitted my data to the hard drive and edited it in binary by sending little electrical pulses into the processor signalling for when it should turn on and off.

All in all, it took me about 15 seconds.

Actually, I just cupped my hand over the sensor that I have hardwired into my eye socket and removed it for the exposure then put it back over. I then jack into the computer and transmitted my data to the hard drive and edited it in binary by sending little electrical pulses into the processor signalling for when it should turn on and off.

All in all, it took me about 15 seconds.

He did tell us he was hardcore.

Hard to focus on her face in 2.:lol:

Sorry, I can not even look at these, they are not b&w:thumbdown:

where are the landscape shots?????????????????;)

THIS IS LANDSCAPE!!!!!!!

Don't *you*? :biglaugh:

Well yes, but here's the problem. She's like a sister to me and I've only really tried to sleep with her once. I was drunk. Fortunately, I have no sisters, my cousins are ugly, and she's below my standards.

So what you're saying is, you like the boobies. :er:

Oh no, the kitchen appliances came out very focused :thumbup:

Great pix btw. Although I didn't care much for #1

Yeah, it's a pity I had to shove that one up the chicken's ass. Normally such a quality beer gets knife in the side and shotgunned.

So you'd try to sleep with your sister if you had one and definitely your cousins if they weren't pug ugly, do you also play banjo?

I'm getting a pretty disturbing picture here. H

Sorry, I can not even look at these, they are not b&w:thumbdown:

where are the landscape shots?????????????????;)

THIS IS LANDSCAPE!!!!!!!

Well yes, but here's the problem. She's like a sister to me and I've only really tried to sleep with her once. I was drunk. Fortunately, I have no sisters, my cousins are ugly, and she's below my standards.

Oh no, the kitchen appliances came out very focused :thumbup:

Great pix btw. Although I didn't care much for #1

Yeah, it's a pity I had to shove that one up the chicken's ass. Normally such a quality beer gets knife in the side and shotgunned.

So you'd try to sleep with your sister if you had one and definitely your cousins if they weren't pug ugly, do you also play banjo?

I'm getting a pretty disturbing picture here. H

Oops. I meant to type like my sister. And maybe it they were 3rd or 4th cousins. They used to do it in Europe all the time.

No, but I play a geetar.

looks like the girl in the second and third photos had a few to many of what was in the first photo....lol

Even if some advances in technology on newer cameras have made the skills necessary to use an all-manual camera somewhat redundant, I still have have the camera and still need the skills to use it.

:greenpbl:

VI, please explain to me how this post gets 4 pages of replies and my actual serious C&C post gets 50 views and no replies.

Even if some advances in technology on newer cameras have made the skills necessary to use an all-manual camera somewhat redundant, I still have have the camera and still need the skills to use it.

:greenpbl:

I don't even use a camera. I've transcended to just holding a sheet of film up and willing the exposure to happen. You're so 1960's with your manual skills.

VI, please explain to me how this post gets 4 pages of replies and my actual serious C&C post gets 50 views and no replies.

I know how to work a crowd.

Controversy is fun? ::shrugs::

Happens to me too. :lol:

And you're the cutest of all!

:sexywink:

Hitting on girls on internet forums is like the specially olympics; everyone that's competing is too retarded to realise that no one wins.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back