I'm the best Photographer ever. My camera is completely manual!

Even if some advances in technology on newer cameras have made the skills necessary to use an all-manual camera somewhat redundant, I still have have the camera and still need the skills to use it.

:greenpbl:

I don't even use a camera. I've transcended to just holding a sheet of film up and willing the exposure to happen. You're so 1960's with your manual skills.

VI, please explain to me how this post gets 4 pages of replies and my actual serious C&C post gets 50 views and no replies.

I know how to work a crowd.

Controversy is fun? ::shrugs::

Happens to me too. :lol:

And you're the cutest of all!

:sexywink:

Hitting on girls on internet forums is like the specially olympics; everyone that's competing is too retarded to realise that no one wins.

If you never try you always lose!

WTF does it REALLY matter if you are on manual or not?

I <3 this thread. Lots o' lol's. :lmao:

Also, 2 and 3 are great. Just so I feel like I'm not trolling.

I find this latest series of threads you have started here on TPF about as erection killing as morning talk radio. Is there a "Middle School Humor School" somewhere?

Especially disturbing considering you think of this place as worthless. It might be worth a bit more without you. Why don't you go back to the site that shouldn't be named and laugh about us there in the privacy of your own sad mind.

And while you are laughing like a hyena on crack, why don't you reflect on your own limitations? You may impress newbs but you don't impress anyone else.

No, but I play a geetar.

and your from WV :lmao:

No, no, no, not from, living in. That and it's almost Maryland. I'm about a 5 minute walk to to border.

I find this latest series of threads you have started here on TPF about as erection killing as morning talk radio. Is there a "Middle School Humor School" somewhere?

Especially disturbing considering you think of this place as worthless. It might be worth a bit more without you. Why don't you go back to the site that shouldn't be named and laugh about us there in the privacy of your own sad mind.

And while you are laughing like a hyena on crack, why don't you reflect on your own limitations? You may impress newbs but you don't impress anyone else.

Erection killing? I never knew you though of me that way.

And by other site, do you mean POTN?

And by useless to you mean that the only way that people actually respond to post is if you use the garbage dump know as the beginner's forum.

And by worth more, do you mean that the owners will actually give a damn about this site if I leave and help make it what it used to be before it was sold out as a revenue machine?

And by not impressing people, do you mean people want to be in my pictures because they're ****ty?

And by anyone else, do you mean you?

Why so srs?

Most reactions

Back