I'm the FRESHMAKER

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
! yay, you guys in here are great :p I was wondering what you'll give me as a new title :) hah and of course I even didn't thought about THAT :D:D:D great

Welcome to the club Mentos. Check back often to see what the admins are up to.

Scott, it IS european :) I'm Polish so mentos is european as well :D

btw... also the good title would be: save your mouth FOR mentos :) from one of my favourites Mentos advertise with sheeps... did you see that?

hahah just let us meet and we will see :)

mentos_007 said:
hahah just let us meet and we will see :)

mento's,

because you are from foreign lands u might not understand this as well as us guys...but i dont think you realize how hot and awesome it would be to kiss a foreign girl. especially a blonde polish girl!! :oops: :lol: :twisted:

santino, help me out here...am i right? :p

mentos, that would absolutly make my day!

md

on a side note....ill stop being a male pig now.....well...for a couple minutes anyways... :wink:

md

i dont think you realize how hot and awesome it would be to kiss a foreign girl. especially a blonde polish girl!!

santino, help me out here...am i right?

ohhhhh Matty, you're soooo right! :p

Mentos: "Polskie dziewczyny maja najwiecej witaminy" czy jakos tak nie ? :D

santino said:
Mentos: "Polskie dziewczyny maja najwiecej witaminy" czy jakos tak nie ? :D

hey quit it!!!!!!!!!! im gonna get someone to translate that....you better watch out!!! :twisted:

md

p.s. im glad you think the same as me santino

mentos_007 said:
Scott, it IS european :) I'm Polish so mentos is european as well :D

btw... also the good title would be: save your mouth FOR mentos :) from one of my favourites Mentos advertise with sheeps... did you see that?

Thanks, I figured it was since it is slightly strange for a name originating in America, we usually go much more stupid names.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back