What's new

iMac Screen

KaPOWitsCHRIS

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
108
Reaction score
39
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So the colours on my 2011 iMac are a bit off compared to my old monitor... any idea what the best way to fix/calibrate them?
 
Buy one of the many hardware calibrating products on the market. It's really the only way, otherwise you're just guessing. I can recommend the x-rite i1 display2. I'm sure others here can recommend several other products
 
I just bought the i1 display2, have not installed it yet. The price is quite good now since they discontinued it last month and release a new model. In US, after rebate is $9X.XX only.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom