What's new

Image Gallery test. Full browser mobile phones please.

mooney101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you own a mobile phone with full browser support would you care to take a moment and test my homepage. I'm testing my Image Gallery.

Studio Benjamin | Knoxville Photographer

I know its not an html5 mobile site, I'm still working on that but what it should do is load an HTML image gallery link for iPhone users and Android users without flash. If you have a phone that doesn't support flash or the html5 code you should see an alternate image that says latest version of flash required.

The service I'm using is slideshowpro.net if anyone is interested. Love it with the director option btw.

Thanks for taking the time.
mooney101
 
Thank you pwrstrk02
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom