What's new

Image Size for Printing?

kmoreno1

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took some pictures for a friend, and edited them in CS4. what is the best image size to save them at so I can give them to her on a CD? I use a Canon EOS 40 D, and set all of my photos to Large when I shoot. I am not sure what size she would like to print of each photo (if any). Thank you in advance for your responses.
 
My answer to this would be to save the photos as normal size or the largest size (8x10) and the image quality will be there if a smaller photo is wanted.
 
I am not sure what size she would like to print of each photo (if any).

ummm...just ask her?

You need to ask her... Say, if she wants a 5x7 and 8x10 of the same photo, it will need to be cropped to different aspect ratios and resized to the appropriate dpi for optimal printing.
 
yse, just ask her, what she want. you can edit your picture in your computer through photoshop or other imaging tools
 
I took some pictures for a friend, and edited them in CS4. what is the best image size to save them at so I can give them to her on a CD? I use a Canon EOS 40 D, and set all of my photos to Large when I shoot. I am not sure what size she would like to print of each photo (if any). Thank you in advance for your responses.
Wow, another new member from Columbia. Buenos Dias, Vato!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom