Image storage/sharing site poll

Which photo storage sharing site do you use?

• Imgur

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Photobucket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Google Photos

• 500px

• Flickr

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Instagram

• Smug Mug

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pinterest

• Snap Fish

• Album2

• Dayviews

• Deviant Art

• Dronestagram

• Fotki

• Fotolog

• Geograph Britain and Ireland

• Ipernity

• TPF forums

• None

• Drop box

• Total voters

Mike Drone

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which site do you use to post pictures to forums? Completely anonymous. Post your thoughts if you like. Single choice, please pick your main site. There are so many that I am going to pick a few to poll. Let me know if I missed one and I will try to add it.

*TPF members have awesome answers, keep them coming. The poll is to find out how members link your images to forums. =]

Last edited:
I don't use any these days. They're either wanting money or are garbage.

I don't use any these days. They're either wanting money or are garbage.

Very interesting, how do you link photos to forums? Thanks for participating. =]

pBase.com

Dropbox

Since 2014: Direct upload to TPF, NOT using a URL-based sharing method

I have Flickr but don't use it for pics on here, I just upload direct from my HD folders.

I was not aware that one could upload to the TPF forum... After checking it out, how cool is that. 35 Mbs is not much but better than nothing. It is close to one of my images after converting to .png and .jpg. :allteeth: Would it be possible for a mod to change two of the answers above. One to None and one to drop box. I can no longer edit the poll. If not, just as well. Thanks =]

Sure! Which two current selections do you want to change? I'm not seeing a way to add more, just change, as you indicated.

Pixabay, Shutterfly, and jAlbum. Added a third so as to add the tpf forums. Thanks =]

Which site do you use to post pictures to forums? Completely anonymous. Post your thoughts if you like. Single choice, please pick your main site. There are so many that I am going to pick a few to poll. Let me know if I missed one and I will try to add it.

Ektar, Walgreens. Sometimes Nikon Capture. rarely Google

Last edited:
Ektar, Walgreens. Sometimes Nikon Capture.

Those store images online for sharing? I didn't know. =]
Walgreens can make a nifty CD for you. Also there's a place near San Diego (i'll post the name and site after I find it again) that will scan your chromes and negatives and make prints in practically in just about any size you want. It's expensive but worth it.

I've never heard of half of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back