imagenomic portraiture

mommyof4qteez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with imagenomic portraiture & what are your thoughts on it?

I have it. It can be a really awesome tool if you play and really get to know what it is doing.

I have the trial right now & just can't seem to get the look I'm going for...been messing with it for a week now...any suggestions?

If you get too much in Portraiture, just reduce the opacity of the layer in photoshop.

I do that & also use my eraser tool as elements has no history brush...I am almost needing more smoothness in the skin...

Are you adding to your selection to make sure you are getting all of the skin tones? If you need more smoothing adjust more in Portraiture.

What do you mean by adding selections? This must be where I'm going wrong..I click the dropper on the end of the nose so it excludes mouth & eyes lol geezo, I am more clueless than I thought I was! I do adjust all the settings....hmmm...

Is the trial exactly like the purchased one? Maybe I'm not getting all the good with the trial....just wanted to make sure I liked it before I purchase it.....

The second eye dropper is to add to the selection. You can see what is selected in the mast preview on the right hand side of the window. If it isn't encompassing all of your skin then use the second eye dropper to add to it.
THere are presets installed in portraiture. Top left hand side.
If they don't cut it try playing with the sliders and seeing what they do. It's hard to tell you what to do when I don't really know what you need. KWIM?

Ok.. I see what ya mean! Gonna go mess with it some more thanks... any chance you could post one of your edits with it so I can take a look?
Thanks!!

You get football seeing how that's what I am working on now! Just a light fix on his face.
8025149711_48af0f33a9.jpg

Portraiture is great. Use masks on the portraiture layer to get it where ya need, and either opacity or brushes with varying opacities. It is a great tool, but even a hammer won't swing itself.

Most reactions

Back