Images from Nicaragua (your opinions please)

mdw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pixelbalance.eu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I've edited some more pictures of Nicaragua today and I would like to have your opinion about them.

img6511bwyg5.jpg

2. This one I really like, but the quality is crappy! :grumpy: Can't seem to enhance it anymore...
img6892bwxv7.jpg

img6582lq7.jpg

img6905fe6.jpg

img6890me3.jpg

I really like them all! I would would only suggest al little less contrast.. Overall, very nice comps..

Thanks!

Yeah, I do but a little too much contrast in them sometimes. Depends on my computerscreen as well.

I can see why you just cannot make yourself throw away the photo of the little boy in the doorway! It is too nice a photo to be discarded --- and you are not going to be there for a re-shoot any time soon, I should think! So yes, I like what you did with that photo. It might not have the quality for a poster size pic, but the way in which it presents itself here now (small size) is ok enough. I find it very endearing.

I also like the colourful houses and the banana seller and his wife. He looks like a Nicaraguan I once met ... well, somehow similar.

The only photo that I think is a bit MUCH on the contrasty side is the bike and Stop-sign, but with that photo it seems to work (so I think).

So where were you?
Not that I have ever been, but I have translated for Nicaraguan people who came to visit my home town often (back in the nineties).

Hi!

I've been mostly in Granada and the nearby towns like Katrina Town. Beautiful place with the enormous lake. Costa Rica and Nicaragua just have been great in terms of Photography. 200 photo's a day at least! :p

anyway, being back now in the Netherlands then is quite a bummer on the photography level. Can't seem to find anything interesting anymore... :er:

pretty much like them all

Most reactions

New Topics

Back