What's new

Immaculate Conception

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
800_zps250c840f.jpg
 
Er, so, is that an Alien or a Predator?
 
Wow, that's somethin! Please do tell us where you found this jewel.
 
What on God's green earth..............
 
I think (hope!!!!) that it's a wood carving from an interesting stump. It sure does make you stop and think, though, doesn't it.
 
That's probably a visual expression of how a lot of women feel after the nine months. In our case, each of the births ended up overdue by two weeks, and those were VERY LONG two weeks. And when momma's not happy... Mind you, the end result(s) were definitely worth it (says the guy who didn't do the 9 months hard labour).
 
Thanks all.
 
Is there a story behind this gem?
 
Is there a story behind this gem?

No. At least, not a good one.
I think an artist lived in this house and this was next to the garbage cans. I assume they were throwing it out. It was worth a picture.
It was mostly hollow with an opening at the top. I'm guessing it was meant to be a planter.
End of story.
 
^^^ Fo real, yo!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom