Impact

Mithlondor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Impact.jpg

This is my first picture Im posting here, let me know what you think :)

Mithlondor, isn't that Gandalf's name?

Anyway, I like the pic. Were you behind the lens while someone else swung the club, or did you use a tripod and self-timer?

Another cool shot would be at the instant that the club strikes the ball, sending the ball flying and temporarily stopping the club.

Hope to see more shots from you! :thumbup:

Mithlondor, isn't that Gandalf's name?

Anyway, I like the pic. Were you behind the lens while someone else swung the club, or did you use a tripod and self-timer?

Another cool shot would be at the instant that the club strikes the ball, sending the ball flying and temporarily stopping the club.

Hope to see more shots from you! :thumbup:

I don't think the club would stop... although if you got the frame to go fast enough, the ball would be going faster than the club so it would look like it would be going slightly faster... But without photoshop, I don't see how that shot would be possible.

/just thinking out loud.

Was someone else swinging the club (however, I did have them swing VERY slowly heh).

And as far as the name goes, youre close :p Gandalfs name is Mithrandir. This name I kind of came up with myself about 10 years ago and have been using it online ever since. It is LOTR related, as "Mithlond" is The Grey Havens, where all the elves take off and leave Middle Earth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back