Shane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ImpalaRear.jpg

ImpalaFront.jpg

IMPALA.jpg

2nd roll I've shot. I feel that I'm learning.

I like the high contrast and colour on those shots. Gives it a feel of being shot in the style of the Impala's period. Of course, a shot taken back then would have faded badly by now... so it fits looking fresh, considering whomever owns that car has absolutely babied it.

the last is my favorite of these, i especially like the reflections of the paint in the fender. i agree with glendale about the contrast and color, its pretty cool.

thank you for your comments. the only thing i did to these is crop them. i liked the fitting contrasts myself also so decided to leave them as is.

Is it just me or do they look overexposed?

I like the angle in the last shot, just wish it had the top of the rear end in the shot too.

Nice Impi :)

To me they look overexposed as well.

I like the last one the best.

Yea, they look lightly overexposed and oversaturated... but artfully so. Adds a nice dimension and look to the shots without blowing out all the details.

Nice pictures, I like the colors on these, I also like the last one the best, the most interesting composition and nice dept of field too.

Nice shots. You did a nice job getting "down on the car's level." One thing I would recommend is choosing a less distracting background. An empty parking lot would be nice with this style, but the taillight of a Toyota Camry and a delivery truck don't quite fit the mood, you know? ;)

Yeah I actually shot these at the Kittery Trading Post in Maine waiting to meet up with a few people. Not my car so there wasn't much I could do about it ha ha. Just saw the car and had to shoot at least a few. Thanks a lot everyone.

When taking pictures of cars always try to take the picture where there are no other cars in the field of view. Also watch out for things "sticking out of the top of the car" like trees. Point the wheels away from the camera and shoot away! :mrgreen:

Also, on older cars... Watch that chrome! Your reflection could show up in it.. :D But everyone loves their chrome, so also use a polarizing filter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back