What's new

Implosion

hawkskater500

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TX Stadium Implosion. Sad to see her go.....

IMG_4248Medium.jpg


IMG_4352Medium.jpg


IMG_4362Medium.jpg


IMG_4364Medium.jpg


IMG_4370Medium.jpg


IMG_4378Medium.jpg


Panorama1.jpg
 
That's really cool! Thanks for sharing.

Also nice pano shot, especially since the building has ceased to exist. :thumbup:
 
isn't that the stadium they used for Katrina victims?
 
Great shots... Tom Landry is crying in Cowboy Heaven...
 
isn't that the stadium they used for Katrina victims?

Thats the Super Dome in New Orleans home of the Saints. The OP pictures are of Texas Stadium ..old home of the Dallas Cowboys.
 
I thought they had also sent some people to a stadium somewhere in TX??

Eh, maybe I'm dumb... was just a thought ;)
 
I thought they had also sent some people to a stadium somewhere in TX??

Eh, maybe I'm dumb... was just a thought ;)

:sexywink: O i never heard of that...I was just thinking of the main stadium that held all those poor victims. Maybe OP will know better because they are from TX.
 
Did I read that the Dallas Cowboys season just imploded???:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
 
This is "Texas Stadium". the former home of the Dallas Cowboys.

There are now located in Arlington,TX in the stadium known as "Jerry World"..

There were no Katrina victims housed in this stadium, that was in Houston.

Thanks for the feedback on the pictures, I took about 300, it looks like a flipbook when you browse through them real fast, haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom