What's new

Impressionistic Riverside

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!


 
I really want to love it, but it needs more river for me. :)
 
Thanks Mish, more river would have been really really nice *sigh* ;)
 
I agree about the river, but overall I really like this style, and I think you did it well :D
 
I really do like this one, and the style in general. I think the high saturation really works with this one. Although, you have me wondering on technique. I thought you were working with panning or zooming, but the motion lines here don't really make sense with either. However you did it - nice work.
 
Thanks Tiller and Deeky :)

Deeky, same method different variables ;)

This was taken as we crossed the bridge just before our driveway (if I shot this 10ft earlier you would see the peak of our roof on the left above the little bank area ;) ) so slower speed and less severe angle than ones with more motion, actually the other autumn trees I posted yesterday, much the same settings in camera but very different result.
 
I really like this one, but agree with others, it needs more river. :)
 
Thanks Carol :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom