What's new

Imprisoned

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_1600.jpg
 
I like that, I don't know why but I do
 
Yes, I also believe that cleats should be thrown in jail.

Nice image!
 
Thanks :)

... hmm, the general gallery seems to be much more popular than the landscape&cityscape where I thought of placing it first.
 
thanks!

I wish the scene had been more symmetric, but it wasn'T ;)
 
It looks like the yellow thing is in jail, and he's wondering if he should attempt to escape by swimming to the mainland...poor thing hahaa
Cool photo.
 
I agree...the bright yellow is a nice contrast to the blue tones of the rest of the shot. And I like how both foreground and background are in focus.
 
Thanks :)

I agree...the bright yellow is a nice contrast to the blue tones of the rest of the shot. And I like how both foreground and background are in focus.


well, 32mm at f/8 was sufficient here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom