Reed029
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2007
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I just started getting into photography a few weeks ago. Mostly for band photography at gigs, but I carry my camera with me every where. I was out with a friend and he was playing me some of his band's music. We stopped at the statue of Mayor LaGuardia somewhere in the Village. After a few minutes I got out my camera and started randomly shooting him sitting on the statue.
Basically, I'd like to know what you think. Are they interesting photos? What should I keep in mind for next time? Is the color version of one better than the B&W?
Thanks!
Basically, I'd like to know what you think. Are they interesting photos? What should I keep in mind for next time? Is the color version of one better than the B&W?
Thanks!