What's new

Impromptu Portraits, C & C Please!

MGriff240

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Location
Horsham, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I had my camera in school with me today and had some off time...Needless to say, I snapped a bunch of shots while my friends and I hung around. :mrgreen:
I know they're no where near great, but whatever, I just want to get my feet wet with portraits. Taken with my Nikon D3000 with an 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.

1.
4364155536_bc7effcfde.jpg

2.
4363411041_112fc58709.jpg

3.
4363410533_c1a50f6a6f.jpg

4.
4363409201_923067de7b.jpg

5.
4363408301_c330955ce2.jpg
 
Bump before I go to sleep. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom