Impromptu

bkristopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bkristopher.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried to get some impromptu shots as the light was fading. Cliche shots and troublesome cast shadows, but I just wanted to get some photographs. Comments welcome.

2010-7-5MaternityTestShots010_alt.jpg

2010-7-5MaternityTestShots013_alt.jpg

2010-7-5MaternityTestShots060_alt.jpg

2010-7-5MaternityTestShots050_alt.jpg

Last edited:
For impromptu shots, these are excellent. Hell, they're excellent in general. :lol:

the composition and exposure is really good. they're just slightly blurry.

I like them! And, given the purpose of capturing pregnancy, I think the photos are done very well and in a lovely way.

A few little things: On #1, the lighting is uneven, and I'm distracted by the fact that it makes her arms two different colors. #2 seems a little too tight of a crop to me... I'd like to see up to the neck possibly instead of just belly, though I get that the belly IS the focus!

These are lovely keepsakes and very pleasing photographs to look at, i think 2 & 4 look the best, i'm sure they will be treasures in time to come

I like them! And, given the purpose of capturing pregnancy, I think the photos are done very well and in a lovely way.

A few little things: On #1, the lighting is uneven, and I'm distracted by the fact that it makes her arms two different colors. #2 seems a little too tight of a crop to me... I'd like to see up to the neck possibly instead of just belly, though I get that the belly IS the focus!

Thanks for the comments Tara. I am just getting into photography and hope to eventually start using some off camera lighting. I think it will fix the uneven lighting if I use the equipment properly.

Most reactions

Back