omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 5, 2006 #1 My fully manual old school 35mm camera, taken with a not so old school digital SLR. PS. this is the first time I've used photobucket to post, so I'm crossing my fingers it works
My fully manual old school 35mm camera, taken with a not so old school digital SLR. PS. this is the first time I've used photobucket to post, so I'm crossing my fingers it works
cjoe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 3 Location Newcastle, Australia Feb 5, 2006 #2 sweet! The colour makes the shot. Nice use of DOF as well.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 5, 2006 #3 if you call THAT old school, you haven't seen my Zenit ET. really neat shot though, love the dof and tones
if you call THAT old school, you haven't seen my Zenit ET. really neat shot though, love the dof and tones
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 5, 2006 #4 cjoe said: sweet! The colour makes the shot. Nice use of DOF as well. Click to expand... I agree... :thumbup:
cjoe said: sweet! The colour makes the shot. Nice use of DOF as well. Click to expand... I agree... :thumbup:
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Holy crap that was fast response time! Thanks joe, alex, and calliope
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 bump!
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #7 i also like the DOF... nice shot! :thumbup:
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks JTHPhoto
Shorty TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 21 Reaction score 1 Location Minnesota Feb 6, 2006 #9 Wow, nice shot!
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks a lot Shorty. (For some reason that sounds sarcastic...I promise it isn't )
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #11 Nice. This makes me think of my K1000 which I seem to have misplaced. I sure hope I can find it...
G grimmett TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2003 Messages 146 Reaction score 1 Location West Hollywood, CA Feb 6, 2006 #12 Nice pic. I like the selective focus a lot. I used to have a Ricoh just like that. It was stolen out of my car. :-( Brad
Nice pic. I like the selective focus a lot. I used to have a Ricoh just like that. It was stolen out of my car. :-( Brad
ChopstickHero TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2006 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Redlands, CA Feb 6, 2006 #13 nice picture... the red 125 really stands out in that pic. nice DOF.
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Feb 6, 2006 #14 i love it! the selective color works very well! excellent work! :thumbup::thumbup:
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 7, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 Thanks everyone. There seems to be a trend towards losing these old cameras...I sure hope I don't lose mine.
Thanks everyone. There seems to be a trend towards losing these old cameras...I sure hope I don't lose mine.