In an attempt to better everyone else around me, I present you with this masturpeace!

WOW........selective coloring........:er:

LOL!

Aha! See! You are wrong and I'm going to better you for it! It's actually just B&W with masked and colored overay layers. Completely different from the original color of the eyes.

But the things we suffer through when friends ask us to do crap for them.

To better yourself, it might be a good idea to spell "masterpiece" correctly. :D

skieur

I really like it!

The expression in her eyes tell a story!

I would love to know how to do something like that! What editing software did you use?

How do you know what is spelled correctly and what isn't? Just because the dictionary says so doesn't mean it's true you know.

LOL cool photo.

To better yourself, it might be a good idea to spell "masterpiece" correctly. :D

skieur

I think it was a joke. He's not that bad at spelling :lol:

No VI seriously though, I like the image alot man. Don't matter if it's selective coloring or not. It's just cool. It works for something like this. This is a concept for a contact company for their different colored contacts :thumbup:

GOOD JOB and I KNOW even DARREL likes this one :mrgreen:...:hug::....:hugs:

I really like it!

The expression in her eyes tell a story!

I would love to know how to do something like that! What editing software did you use?

Photoshop.

Create a new later for each eye. Get the elliptical shape tool and select the color you want. Place a circle big enough to cover the eye and center on it. Change the layer properties to Overlay. Create a layer mask. Get a brush that's black and start "erasing" the color on the parts that aren't supposed to be colored. Change the flow and opacity as you go to soften it up and give it definition; and eye shouldn't be one solid color all the way across.

skieur

I think it was a joke. He's not that bad at spelling :lol:

No VI seriously though, I like the image alot man. Don't matter if it's selective coloring or not. It's just cool. It works for something like this. This is a concept for a contact company for their different colored contacts :thumbup:

GOOD JOB and I KNOW even DARREL likes this one :mrgreen:...:hug::....:hugs:

Eh...I sold an image like this to a salon company. My friend saw it and said she wanted one and after bugging me enough, she got her way.

skieur
Dont encourage him. Dude has a dead bird for an avatar....do you REALLY think hes serious? I Think he wears his underwear outside his pants. (R.I.P. GG ):lol:

who in the hot fuck is darrel?

and nice shot dude. tack sharp. i hear ya with friends wanting **** that's annoying to produce...
reminds me of the time a friend approached me and said "can you tattoo me?" i said sure and asked what she wanted.
"a butterfly".

uh-huh....of course you do sweetie.

I saw a video of a guy coloring a high res B&W photo. The result was amazing!

who in the hot fuck is darrel?

and nice shot dude. tack sharp. i hear ya with friends wanting **** that's annoying to produce...
reminds me of the time a friend approached me and said "can you tattoo me?" i said sure and asked what she wanted.
"a butterfly".

uh-huh....of course you do sweetie.

what's funny is I forgot to hit it with USM, so I used the editor on Flickr to do it.

no ****?
man it worked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back