K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142264-f  (3) rz.jpg

11142050-f studio (2) rz.jpg

11142110-f studio (3) rz.jpg

The two water shots look almost level. You must have moved that weighty wallet of yours.:D

I do like the aqua action in the first and last.

Good set.....

Thanks, Jeff.

The two water shots look almost level. You must have moved that weighty wallet of yours.:D

Oh, so you like my pictures when they're not level, good, I'll do more like that. :allteeth:

Oh, so you like my pictures when they're not level, good, I'll do more like that. :allteeth:

at least he didn't tell you that the chromatic aberration in the last image made your egret look like a roseate spoonbill.

good series, i like the stop action in the water and food as well.

at least he didn't tell you that the chromatic aberration in the last image made your egret look like a roseate spoonbill.

I was thinking it was more of a white balance issue:D

Yeah, I noticed that, too, but I thought, "oh, what the heck, I'm tired of messing with it. I'm posting it as is." It was a real pita.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back