What's new

In Awe!

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
This is a photo from a wedding I did and I just love this image of the grandmother not being able to take her eyes off of her granddaughter and just being in complete awe!

7772189492_329d635fbe_b.jpg
 
That's great!

Might I suggest cropping out the man next to her? I think that would add more impact. Something like this:

$7772189492_329d635fbe_b.webp
 
Jaemies is better. The guy took away from it.
 
I disagree, I think the original is better, it gives context.

How so? In both pictures, you essentially have very little idea what's going on until you see the bouquet and the veil and put that together. In the first one there's some weird thing on the lower right that distracts, and the guy is more attention getting than the woman from what I can tell.

Frankly, I'm not super excited by the image in either case. I don't read "awe" on the woman's face so much, there's a guy in the background that is a little distracting, and there are leading lines back there that grab your attention and appear to be angled. There's not much of the bride there, and the whole thing seems a little blown out in a way that doesn't seem to help the image much... BUT... if you crop it in, at least you attention is drawn more to where the OP intended.
 
Well for one, the crop looks very awkward and puts the subject in the bottom right hand 1/4 which isn't very appealing to me, looking at it I can see it was heavily cropped which is bad. The man is part of the background, and I think that's perfectly fine. It's obvious he's not the focus and my eyes are still drawn to the grandmother
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom