What's new

In honor of all volunteer firefighters...please C&C

bowen.deanna

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken at our local volunteer fire department where my dad, nephew, brother in laws, and uncles all volunteer their time to serve their community. I took this in honor of them and had it framed and hung in the fire dept. C&C please
 

Attachments

  • $165217_125287884205471_100001727818389_157520_3032414_n.webp
    $165217_125287884205471_100001727818389_157520_3032414_n.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 95
Nice sentiments.

The color toning is a personal preference which is fine by me, but the red lettering on the left seems a bit out of place with the rest of the image and I'm not too hot on the heavier shadows into the frame on the lower left.
 
Love it... I was a volunteer for 6 years before I moved to the 'big city' where they don't have volunteer departments.
 
Very nice. I can understand the sentiments, in my county I work alongside the volunteer 'hosemonkeys' (just kidding!) every day when on shift with the ambulance service.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom