In my house everybody celebrates Hannukah

Even my cat Tzutzik ;)

DSC_2172_zps8cc1ac34.jpg

Happy holidays everyone :)
Awesome, but why no kitty sized kippah?:confused: ;)

Even my cat Tzutzik ;)

DSC_2172_zps8cc1ac34.jpg

Happy holidays everyone :)
Awesome, but why no kitty sized kippah?:confused: ;)
Well Ashkenazy jew wear smaller kippa while the Sefarady jews wear bigger kippa, Tzutzik told me he is Sefaradi, of course he might be bluffing being a red head and all but for now I take his word LOL :)

Happy Hanuka

You really should have posted a warning with this one GG - I was laughing so hard I scared the dog. Lol
Tzutzik is a cool cat, he always reads the ingridiants of his cat food to be sure its Kosher and that there are no pork in it, he is also very worried about his health and always tries to sleep minimum of 12 hours a day.
Just a great kosher cat :1219:

This made me snort, loudly. My cats hate me once again. But your cat is ADORABLE.

This made me snort, loudly. My cats hate me once again. But your cat is ADORABLE.
Thanks, he is our baby :)
For animals with no sense of humor they are wonderfully funny LOL

They are aren't they. I just got a new soft box, guess who is going to be my model while I'm on vacation for a week.

I swear she's going to kill me in my sleep some day. We caught our other cat sitting on top of the darn fish tank! She nicely posed for pictures before she got in trouble. I truly love my cats.

They are aren't they. I just got a new soft box, guess who is going to be my model while I'm on vacation for a week.

I swear she's going to kill me in my sleep some day. We caught our other cat sitting on top of the darn fish tank! She nicely posed for pictures before she got in trouble. I truly love my cats.
Oh yes, its like cats are wired to look for trouble in the worst places possible and they do make the perfect models.
Here is one when I told him a funny joke and he laughed really hard

Picture003-12.jpg

Most reactions

Back