Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Logo 4

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Logo 5

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I dislike them all

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Peanuts I like number one, clean nice and you get the point without having to look for it.

My vote goes to #1. I don't like the "blocks" above your name, it overpowers your name. You want people to focus on your name, not the graphics. Good luck with the new company.

I chose #2 because of the semblance of balance. However, I would probably omit the diamonds.

I consider these ordinary(ish) and I would expect something -out of the- ordinary from you. Please don't consider my comments as a slam, but perhaps as a re-examination of who you are and what your intent is.

Thanks for all of the feedback!

Kundalini: No offense taken at all! Actually I appreciate hearing that :) I am thinking for the first year I am going to keep the logo simple and reassess in a years time - by then I hope I will be more founded in my style and the type of photography I am in. That way I might possibly hire a logo designer and won't drive them batty with my indecisiveness :lol:

Fair enough. As Oprah would say "You go girl!"

I'm sorry, but that sounds waayyy too lame coming from me.

Whatever is good for you Brittany. I have no doubt the logo you choose will be the one you need, regardless of the poll.

Play with dropping the Brittany in the corporate sense. Think you may find the single 'ESTHER' to be more elegant and less of a mouthful, plus easier to remember.

I like #5 because the red makes it stand out more and is less boring.
I agree with Paul about playing with the Brittany part of your name. Maybe a nice signature type of font would contrast nicely with the block lettering you have going on.

voted 3 ... but the red is quite heavy, thqat is my problem with all the ones with lots of red area.

could have voted 4 also, if spacings in photography weren't that wide. I dislike 2, since it looks like tracks from a tank in the mud ;)

I plumped for #4 as it is not too far removed from the watermark which you mentioned was staying no matter which one was chosen.

Anne-Marie and I both went with #4. I feels more balanced as some of the others somehow. The ones with the big blocks of colour are much too heavy in my view.

Most reactions

Back