elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2005 Banned #1
hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 10, 2004 Messages 4,807 Reaction score 43 Location at work... Oct 28, 2005 #2 Nice Bird!! I'm suprised that JonMikal and Chiller haven't been in here yet for this one. I like the DOF alot on this shot.
Nice Bird!! I'm suprised that JonMikal and Chiller haven't been in here yet for this one. I like the DOF alot on this shot.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2005 #3 Awesome capture! Love the ruffled feathers and menacing look in the eye. Dats one kikass crow! :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao:
Awesome capture! Love the ruffled feathers and menacing look in the eye. Dats one kikass crow! :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2005 #4 Schmokin shot Elsaspet!!!! Can ya maybe shoo him up here? I have a big hallowen cemetery ready in my front yard. :lmao:
Schmokin shot Elsaspet!!!! Can ya maybe shoo him up here? I have a big hallowen cemetery ready in my front yard. :lmao:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Oct 30, 2005 #5 Really cool shot Cindy! Great capture! : )