IN SEARCH OF A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER/Videographer IN CENTRAL/NORTHERN NJ

kissmet_15

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello
I am engaged to be married on June 30, 2016 and I am having the hardest time finding a good photographer/videographer on my budget. I have a $2500 budget (but willing to go up to 3K). I've come across a few sites but most start at $2800, and that's just for photography. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I think we paid close to (or just over) $5K for my wedding photographer in Long Island. Great photographer. Got two shooters and a videographer. Got 10 prints, an album, and pretty much every JPEG on a portable hard drive (she wouldn't give RAW files :icon_tongue:).

Photos are the only thing I have to remember my wedding. The cake at 1 year was pretty horrible tasting. I didn't taste the photos, but they look good.

Was it expensive? Yes. Was it was worth every penny? Yes. Did we skimp on other items to get a better photographer? Yes.

ETA: She is/was actually based in Manhattan. She was a fashion photographer that was featured in magazines nationally and internationally. Did a few weddings on the side. We were happy. If you want her name, let me know and I can PM it to you.

Most reactions

Back