In Sepia?

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was just trying to get something out of some recent pics cause i found it kinda sad to waste them... but they all sucked... so i went back to my sepia obsession, converted and tweaked them a little.
Are these any good?
If they're not, tell me. I don't mind, really :)

Inbrown2.jpg

Inbrown3.jpg

Inbrown.jpg

The conversion looks ok to me, i like the second one best :thumbup:

Cool shots, I prefer the first one. The sepia tones fits the tree well...I like the shape and the contours of the tree especially because of the fractal-like effect the branches create...

i like 'em alex, i'm wishing photobucket wasn't stooopid so i could see a larger size on the last one... :)

i love the toning in all. the first is my fav...excellent POV

Glad you saved these Alex. I like the first of this lot.

I really like the top one, looks like something I would do :), the others are nice also, the only nit I have is that there seems to be a lot of noise and a bit of banding in the second one in the shading in the sky. I get that also from time to time and it is a by product of JPG compression.

Wally said:
I really like the top one, looks like something I would do :), the others are nice also, the only nit I have is that there seems to be a lot of noise and a bit of banding in the second one in the shading in the sky. I get that also from time to time and it is a by product of JPG compression.
thanks!

actually, my camera shoots directly in jpg, so the noise comes from my tweaking the levels and curves too much, lol.
Maybe if i give it a go through Neat Image...?

I really like the first one. The perspective and the angle of the light make for a dramatic effect...which is enhanced by the tones. Well Done.

Most reactions

Back