What's new

In Support of the upcomming Olympics...

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
83
Location
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After looking at it on a larger screen, I think I should have used a narrower aperture... But I like it none the less.

OlympicCokeCan.jpg


EXIF Data:
[TABLE="class: lhcl_advancedExifFields"]
[TR]
[TH]Camera[/TH]
[TD]Canon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Model[/TH]
[TD]Canon EOS 50D[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO[/TH]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]1/60 sec[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]1.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]50mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Flash Used[/TH]
[TD]false[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
beautiful colors...if you add more shade i think it will be more attractive :D
 
Thanks...

I re-shot with a narower aperture (f/8) so I could get all the text in sharper focus.... But, I couldn't find the right lighting... I'll try again another day when my head is a bit clearer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom