GrahamPhisher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
in_the_air___thania_molina_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5tqvf4.jpg

From a shoot today I had in the morning with this girl b4 her dance practice, btw it was my first dance based photoshoot.

N errr no replies on my otha topic?! :(

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/316151-boomtho-clothing-2-last-night.html

Last edited:
I love your processing, but I'm not a fan of the crop, honestly. Dance is about whole-body movement and you cut off 3 of her limbs... And your title is "In the Air' but you gave her no "room to fly" with your cropping.

I love your processing, but I'm not a fan of the crop, honestly. Dance is about whole-body movement and you cut off 3 of her limbs... And your title is "In the Air' but you gave her no "room to fly" with your cropping.

oooooh :) maybe I'll change the title to "No Room To Fly", but yea I understand where your coming from, I have plenty of other photos to edit from this shoot, so i'll keep your comment in mind, thnx for the luv on the processing tho.

oooooh :) maybe I'll change the title to "No Room To Fly", but yea I understand where your coming from, I have plenty of other photos to edit from this shoot, so i'll keep your comment in mind, thnx for the luv on the processing tho.

I look forward to seeing what else you got! :sillysmi: Hopefully I won't miss it with my move going on. :lol:

I like it, except for above mentioned cropping of limbs... If you have similar that are more open... please post 'em!

I like the concept here, but the finger is bugging me. I like this film look though. Regarding the other thread....how in the hell do you forget your camera? :)

The more I look at this one, I don't like the way the top of her right leg blends into the background....

I like the concept here, but the finger is bugging me. I like this film look though. Regarding the other thread....how in the hell do you forget your camera? :)

Thnx, n yea those fingers hmmmm.................... i was noticing tht too a lil while ago, not like any specific editing went on there, just yea mayb i coulda lowered the shadows on there in editing tho, the light prolly wasnt reachin up there.

n as for the other thread,
well its not like we were gonna do a photoshoot, but than i thought how awesome it'd be to do a photoshoot in a hotel, since i see other photographers doin it all the time.

The more I look at this one, I don't like the way the top of her right leg blends into the background....

Yea I was looking at just that when removing the tan line tht was on there... def gonna keep tht in mind for next edit.

Last edited:

Thnx, n yea those fingers hmmmm.................... i was noticing tht too a lil while ago, not like any specific editing went on there, just yea mayb i coulda raised the shadows on there, the light prolly wasnt reachin up there.

well its not like we were gonna do a photoshoot, but than i thought how awesome it'd be to do a photoshoot in a hotel, since i see other photographers doin it all the time.

Yea I was looking at just that when removing the tan line tht was on there... def gonna keep tht in mind for next edit.

I LOVE the bottom image in your signature. The pink one. I want to play with the original. The light on her face is GORGEOUS! If you wanna see how a wedding photog would edit it, send it to me and I will post my edit. [email protected]

Thnx, n yea those fingers hmmmm.................... i was noticing tht too a lil while ago, not like any specific editing went on there, just yea mayb i coulda raised the shadows on there, the light prolly wasnt reachin up there.

I LOVE the bottom image in your signature. The pink one. I want to play with the original. The light on her face is GORGEOUS! If you wanna see how a wedding photog would edit it, send it to me and I will post my edit. [email protected]

Thanx kathy, and I sent it to you btw. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back