What's new

In the car

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
We were at VW waiting to pic up a frined's car, (alpmom) and couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures of Blake looking at himself.

1.
47b6dc20b3127cce975ccaf9c8f300000016108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6dc20b3127cce975ccaf849c200000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dc20b3127cce975ccae249d800000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
Ha! Love the very critical look he's giving himself in Photo 2! Very nice. Endearing photos!!!!

I also love that baby profile and the skin colours with the colours of his clothes in the last! That blue compliments his skin colours so much.
 
Thank you LaFoto. When I took the picture of Skyler, I could hardly see anything on the screen. When I got home and loaded the pics to my computer, that's how it turned out. no editing. I thought it was going to be way too dark and end up in the trash bin. This is why I don't like to delete from the camera. Ya never know how it will really look til you see the image quite a bit bigger. You know what I mean? =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom