In The Dark

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Creepy? Over PP'd? Too much blue? lol Thanks guys....=)
6858040945_792889cfa5_b.jpg

Kind of dungeon'y..... but nice perspective, and textures. Not really super interesting though...

Not really creepy, just dark, literally and figuratively. I'd be tempted to darken the upper left corner a bit.

Not overly creepy... kinda not that interesting overall.

I applaud you for branching out, but obviously this kinda stuff is an area you're still finding your way in.

You know I respect you as a fantastic artist, so I hope you don't get mad at me. :)

Not overly creepy... kinda not that interesting overall.

I applaud you for branching out, but obviously this kinda stuff is an area you're still finding your way in.

You know I respect you as a fantastic artist, so I hope you don't get mad at me. :)

LOL Never get mad at honest C&C!!! I always appreciate the comments.
Back to the drawing board.....=)

I struggle with stuff like this, myself. I get drawn to the subject but never am able to capture something quite as simple as this in a way that really compells me... once in a while I've felt like I nailed it, but then I'm never really sure if if's anything that anyone else will be taken with. Simple subjects are probably the hardest to really capture.

My idea isn't transferring into picture w/ this stuff yet....lol But I'm having fun trying!!

Do you have a soft doll of a little girl? let it simply lay on one of the steps as if lost from the hands of a tiny little girl who had been hijacked that night...tears in advance ;)

Most reactions

Back