What's new

In the Field

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one on our drive down to the city the other day, I had to chimp right away after I took the shots and was so excited that I got them positioned right so they didn't get stretched and distorted. Buildings and living things are the hardest to make work doing these slow shutter speed shots, usually they will double or stretch weird because of so many factors but mainly my forward motion in the car.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

In the Field


IMG_1811bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:....there just aren't enough thumbs up or words to describe how much I love this one.
 
Thank you so much Carol! <3
 
Saw this on FB and I loved it. This is now one of my favorites of yours! I hope you print this and get it hung somewhere. I can see it selling easily!
 
Wow, thanks Mish! :)
It's definitely at the top of the print pile!
 
Quite a William Turner is coming out of you. Nice. :thumbup: Like this picture much, however I would use different crop (13x19). Upper part is rather useless for the image (IMO), it lacks same dynamics.
$13_19.webp
 
Thanks so much T! I just looked Mr Turner up and, wow! Love!
I toiled over the crop on it for quite a while, I see where you are going with this and why and I like it, a lot, it feels much different to the square crop to me, I can 100% see yours as a great option especially for things like calendars and greeting cards as well as a print.

There is still an "airy/open" scale? (I'm finding it hard to put my thoughts on it into words) to the square crop that I like.
 
I took this one on our drive down to the city the other day, I had to chimp right away after I took the shots and was so excited that I got them positioned right so they didn't get stretched and distorted. Buildings and living things are the hardest to make work doing these slow shutter speed shots, usually they will double or stretch weird because of so many factors but mainly my forward motion in the car.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

In the Field


IMG_1811bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

I like that one a lot, has kind of an impressionist feel about it. And keep in mind this is coming from a guy who considers "Dog's playing poker" to be art.. lol
 
I could frame this...LOVELY!!!!
 
lol!! Thanks Robbins :)
Don't feel bad, any time anyone mentions an artist I have to go google them ;) lol
 
Thanks Rosy! :)
 
I like the original crop. It tells a story and adds lots of interesting color. This is my favorite that I have seen of yours. It reminds me of a closeup painting of Richard Schmidt. He is a modern day top notch impressionist.
 
Thanks so much Bronzeo!
Since you aren't familiar to me despite being a member so long I went and creeped and found your site and artwork ;) wow!! I love your work!!
 
Thanks so much Trevor!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom