What's new

in the green green grass...

You have some nice ideas I've noticed. I like how it goes from out of focus to focus, tohugh I'm sure many will disagree.
Are you an artist? You seem to have an artistic perspective on your shots.
 
unfortunatly i'm not an artist, but a biomedic engineer student, that i think is a quite far thing from an artist ^^
 
unfortunatly i'm not an artist, but a biomedic engineer student, that i think is a quite far thing from an artist ^^

:lmao: :lmao:
Ok then...engineer...the last option I was expecting :lol:

Well either way you seem to have an artistic view...
 
unfortunatly i'm not an artist, but a biomedic engineer student, that i think is a quite far thing from an artist ^^

:lmao: :lmao:
Ok then...engineer...the last option I was expecting :lol:

Well either way you seem to have an artistic view...

glad to hear it ;)
thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom