What's new

In the mood for showing off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plato

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1
Location
United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4333105703_3d0c896185_b.jpg
 
Not diggin the whole flag deal.
 
Is this YOUR flag? :-P


But seriously. Cool 'shop job. I think you should crop off the bottom red and white strip though, to help ground the car.
 
the shadow at the front of the car is distracting to me because the flag doesnt show at all
 
I don't like the idea of a car sitting on the American Flag....:meh:
 
mmm... I'm not floored.
 
good pshop but doesnt do anything for me.
 
I too am not a fan of the car rolling over the American Flag. :thumbdown:
 
This image doesn't make any sense to me.
 
Good job on the chop. The flag doesn't do anything for me any more though. This country is FAR from being united or free these days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom