"In The Music" C&C Welcome!

The reason she is up a little in the frame is my brother is using this picture for a poster and wanted to put everything on the bottom of the poster. Otherwise i would have put her in the middle of the frame.

I also do agree with the lighting... I could have done that better.

Josh

What are those round things with the holes in them? they sort of look like large CD's ;)

I haven't read the other C&C above but I think she blends in with your record spreads a little too much. Maybe a different colour dress that's bright and instead of having the album covers, have her lay on top of more vinyl records next time? The composition as we speak, the focal point for me is the yellow record on the lower left. She's sitting way too high on the frame.

If you wanted to stick with this particular composition, I would've focused more of the lighting on her with a snoot or some type of modifier to make it dramatic to where the focus is her listening to the music. There's too much blending going on in the shot.

You may have been limited to your choices here but also I would've positioned myself directly on top of her as much as possible.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back