What's new

In the night, between vapour and smoke… splendid steel and iron machine

Instant-MAJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
St-Aubin in Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photograph taken at 4 o’clock the morning. The monster (150 tons) is still at rest… :confused:

vvt.jpg



www.Instant-MAJ.com
 
Very cool shot!
 
oh man what I wouldn't give for a gentle fill flash on this shot to bring out the detail on the front portions of the engine... Good eye, I think there's just too much black up front for my taste. Neat conceptually though.
 
oh man what I wouldn't give for a gentle fill flash on this shot to bring out the detail on the front portions of the engine... Good eye, I think there's just too much black up front for my taste. Neat conceptually though.

agreed, same issue i had with this shot of my car:

PhoenixParkingLot.jpg
 
Now it's too cold :wink: , but next year, I will try to shoot this locomotive with another angle ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom