What's new

In the NYC streets.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
Again, another photo not at all conventional, and very experimental. Cross process digital. Greetings from Spain.

De nuevo, otra foto nada convencional, y muy experimental. Proceso cruzado digital. Saludos desde España.


lomoennyc3by.jpg
 
Very interesting. Why don't you educate us on your process?
 
Tus fotos parecen trasportarnos en un mundo de modelos, ¿entiendes lo que quiero decir? Muy interesante.

You photos seem to take us into a model world, you understand what I want to say?
Very interesting.
 
I really like your style, please educate us in this kind of proces.

Me gusta mucho tu estilo, porfavor danos unas lecciones de tu proceso curazado esta increible
 
haha, i fall for it everytime. I will love any picture if it has a yellow taxi cab with a green tint. Weird, i know. how did you get the green tint?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom